We offer Summer Camps each year typically a few weeks after school is let out for the Summer. Our Summer Camps consist of two sessions, two separate weeks back to back and vary year to year depending on student interest, but usually include outdoor hands on learning and experiences.
For Summer 2017:
- Dates & Times: Monday through Thursday
- Week One: June 5th through 8th from 9am to 12pm
- Week Two: June 12th through 15th from 9am to 12pm
- Ages: 2 ½ – 6 years old. Must be potty-trained.
- Rates: $100 per week. (10% discount if you sign-up for both weeks!)
- Summer Camp Registration form link
- Your child should arrive with a swimsuit under his/her clothes.
- Snack will be provided.
- No parent participation requirement!